As the Federal Government and Governors coordinate plans of reopening states and business, let Angel’s Guardians Private Security assist you and help you develop a “Social Distancing and Enforcement Plan” that will fit the needs of your business in order for you to be prepared to open and operate under the Federal, State, City and County guidelines that will be put in place.
As you prepare to open your business and welcome back customers, let Angel’s Guardians Private Security trained staff enforce the current and new social distance guidelines allowing you to concentrate on your business and your customers.
Customers, employees and vendors will appreciate seeing a trained professional Security Guard, who will concentrate on the enforcement of the social distancing guidelines, rather than just an employee of the business having to take on this additional responsibility. Angel’s Guardians Private Security staff will take the stress and pressure off of your shoulders and will professionally engage with all individuals entering your business to make sure they are fully screened and safe to enter.
Angel’s Guardians Private Security and their staff will enforce many different CDC “Social Distancing” guidelines. While the CDC guidelines will never protect everyone 100 percent of the time, educating customers and enforcing layers of guidelines will greatly reduce and mitigate the possibility of your employees and customers from contracting COVID-19. Some of these guidelines and enforcement by Angel’s Guardians Private Security trained staff include:
1. Temperature Checks- taking the temperature of all staff / customers entering your property using Infrared Thermometers following the CDC temperature threshold of 100.4 degrees. This temperature or above would prevent the staff member or customer from entering the property.
2. Asking Simple Questions / Reminders- asking the staff member or customer simple questions regarding how they are feeling, have they been sick or have they had a fever in the last few days. Reminding people to use supplied hand sanitizer units.
3. Face Masks / Face Coverings- enforce and provide face masks / face coverings to employees and customers entering the property.
4. Enforcing Social Distancing- through the use of signage, markings and verbal directions, remind and enforce distancing among staff and customers.
5. Access Control- enforcing the new temporary occupancy limits of the property to prevent overcrowding or a lapse in social distancing.
Angel’s Guardians Private Security has been operating 24/7 since the COVID-19 pandemic evolved. We will be here in the coming weeks, months and years to address security concerns and the enforcement of current and eventually new social distancing guidelines that will be required to be followed of all business, schools, outdoor facilities and many other entities.
Please call us at 833-386-4255 if you have any questions and a member of our sales team will be more than happy to speak with you or schedule a visit to meet with you at your property.